Seeking resourceful individual with a strong sense of urgency to hold a position of great responsibility. Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate a passion for excellence in all work. Is not rattled under the pressure of deadlines and calmly, but timely, looks for answers to unknown(s). Has strong interpersonal skills and is able to thoughtfully prioritize work. Maintains a positive attitude and is the most adaptable member of the team – always willing to go the extra mile.
- Provides day-to-day administration on all of Innovative Politics’ client accounts. This includes, but is not limited to: cheerfully responding to client phone calls and emails; acting as project manager for large direct mail campaigns, collateral projects and media placements; maintain campaign budgets; ensuring proper and timely invoicing; assisting with pre-production for video shoots; maintaining impeccable client files (approvals, documentation, etc.)
- Takes initiative over all client project and job flow and ownership of all assigned tasks
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed for development of briefs, marketing plans, competitive analysis, issue research, mail campaigns, website content, etc.
- Develops agendas, memos, conference reports, proposals, presentations and other client-related correspondence as directed and, when requested, takes minutes at meetings and prepares and distributes contact reports.
- Maintains client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate production, proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Initiates projects within the agency’s project management software, ensures all projects have an associated, approved estimate and maintains timesheets for self and agency partner.
- Alerts management to potential problems before they occur.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being turned over for client approval or vendor production.
- Ensures all work runs through the proper channels, meets deadlines and meets quality standards. Must provide oversight at every step.
- Always “on-call” to run agency or client-related errands, attend events, act as brand ambassador, provide production assistance, etc.
- Act as hostess for visiting clients.
- Participates in new business activities as needed.
- At least 2 years of advertising agency experience in an account coordinator and/or project manager role.
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to stay on task amid numerous interruptions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and time management.
- High attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Knowledge of Keynote and Pages a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org