Experienced Copywriter needed for a full-service advertising agency that specializes in political and food and beverage accounts. Eligible candidates must be creative thinkers with a passion for advertising. Must love to write and be able to thrive in a team-oriented environment. Must know when to write smart versus writing cute and should feel that long-form and short-form are just two different ways to tell a story. A portfolio demonstrating conceptual ability is required for consideration for this position.
- Content Creation: Create advertising or other copy that motivates readers or viewers to take more personal actions such signing a petition or email opt-in.
- Content Ideation: Work with other creative team members to brainstorm content ideation as well as making content strategy improvements.
- Consistently develop high quality written material across a variety of platforms: websites, social, video, POP, collateral, print, mobile, online, etc.
- Previous advertising agency experience.
- BA/BS degree or higher in english, marketing, advertising, mass communication or other related field.
- Proven innovation, creativity and conceptual ability.
- Flexibility in shifting between brand voice and content writing.
- Comfortable verbally presenting ideas and showcasing work.
- Excellent organization and creative communication skills.
- Excellent writer with no grammatical errors.
- Great team spirit; we’re looking for people who love to share new ideas and help foster a culture of collaboration.
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic; adaptable to continuously changing timelines, requests and deliverables.
Position is available as part-time or full-time employement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com