Seeking a motivated Video Editor to be responsible for assembling raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting. The material you will work with may consist of raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and visual effects. The Video Editor role will provide in-house support to the marketing team to create and deliver compelling video and audio solutions for the web, social media, self promotion, and broadcast. In addition, the Video Editor will work alongside senior video production personnel on video shoots as necessary. The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy, and a team player; with a clean, simple, and engaging visual aesthetic. The qualified candidate will demonstrate creative, technical, and organization skills that consistently exceed the expectations of our team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience of audio and video editing experience
- Demonstrated experience with video editing and proven storytelling ability
- Ability to manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong design skills (color theory, composition)
- Ability to conceptualize and animate 2D motion graphics
- Knowledge of standard VFX tasks: green screen composting, color correction/grading, rotoscoping, etc.
- Understanding of post-production pipeline and workflows
- Eagerness to research and continuously evaluate industry trends
- On set video production experience a plus
- Experience with 3D animation and modeling a plus
- Agency experience a plus
- Expert skills on Mac platform a must
Telecommuting NOT allowed. This is a full-time, in-office position.
Please email your resume along with a link to your portfolio and/or demo reel of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org