People Who Think is seeking a resourceful individual with a strong sense of urgency to hold a position of great responsibility. Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate a passion for excellence in all work. Is not rattled under the pressure of deadlines and calmly, but timely, looks for answers to unknowns. Has strong interpersonal skills and is able to thoughtfully prioritize work. Maintains a positive attitude and is the most adaptable member of the team – always willing to go the extra mile.
- Provides day-to-day administration on all assigned client accounts. This includes, but is not limited to: cheerfully responding to client phone calls and emails; acting as project manager for projects; maintain campaign budgets; assisting with pre-production for video shoots; maintaining impeccable client files (approvals, documentation, etc.)
- Takes initiative over all assigned client projects and job flow and ownership of all assigned tasks
- Gathers and assembles background information and provides data analysis as needed for development of briefs, marketing plans, competitive analysis, website content, etc.
- Develops agendas, memos, conference reports, proposals, presentations and other client-related correspondence as directed and, when requested, takes minutes at meetings and prepares and distributes contact reports.
- Maintains client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate production, proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Initiates projects within the agency’s project management software, ensures all projects have an associated, approved estimate, purchase orders (if applicable) and maintains timesheets for self.
- Alerts management to potential problems before they occur.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work is completed to agency standards approval before being turned over for client approval or vendor production.
- Ensures all work runs through the proper channels, meets deadlines and adheres to budget parameters. Must provide oversight at every step.
- Always “on-call” to run agency or client-related errands, attend events, act as brand ambassador, provide production assistance, etc.
- Act as hostess for visiting clients.
- Participates in new business activities as needed.
- At least 2 years of experience in a coordinator and/or project manager role.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to stay on task amid numerous interruptions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and time management.
- High attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Knowledge of Keynote and Pages a plus.
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, too. Salary will be determined based on experience.
This is an in office, full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined will not be considered for this position.
Please email your resume to email@example.com