Experienced, resourceful, detail-oriented individual sought for the position of Account Leader. Eligible candidates must be flexible, self-starters that can handle multiple, diverse situations in a fast-paced environment.
The main function of this position is to serve as the daily contact between the agency and multiple client accounts of varying sizes. The Account Leader is to act as a thought leader and trusted advisor while interfacing with various agency departments to move projects forward on the clients’ behalf. The Account Leader must deftly maneuver through strict timetables while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Daily project management.
- Marketing plan development.
- Contributing to strategy.
- Weekly reporting and analysis.
- Monthly billing and proposal development.
- Regular briefings and contact reports.
- Budget and timeline management.
- Evaluating creative and media against set marketing objectives.
- Support of others in the Account Leadership team.
- Promptly respond to all client requests and inquiries.
The position requires a forward-thinking, proactive team player who can multitask and communicate efficiently verbally and in writing. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and should have recent agency experience with marketing and brand strategy expertise, be a proven performer, demonstrate a passion for excellence and possess attention to detail.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience. A bachelor’s degree is required. Must be available to travel if needed.
Reports to the Director of Account Leadership.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who do not meet these requirements need not apply.