People Who Think is seeking a motivated Art Director to provide in-house graphic design for the marketing team to create and deliver compelling design solutions for digital, print, broadcast and other marketing channels. Must also have the ability to work with members of the creative department, as well as the account and digital teams. The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy and a team player with clean, simple and engaging visual aesthetics. The qualified candidate will demonstrate creative, technical, and organizational skills that consistently exceed the expectations of our team. We are looking for a candidate that loves what they do, is excited about joining a growing team and, most importantly, is a pleasure to work with.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create and deliver compelling design solutions for web, social media, print collateral, promotional and audio/visual broadcast projects including but not limited to brochures, ads, presentations, event collateral, signage, infographics, web pages, emails, direct mail, newsletters and promotional items.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and organizational skills that consistently exceed team expectations.
- Supervise team of graphic designers and production artists
- Manage multiple projects on schedule within specifications and guidelines
- Image retouching, color correction and manipulation
- Maintaining archives and accurate filing systems for all projects
- Create mockups
- Minimum 5+ years of advertising agency graphic design experience
- Expert skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Skills with additional Creative Suite software is a plus (Animate, XD, Premiere Pro & After Effects).
- Expert skills on Mac platform.
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Knowledge of the print production process including experience with preparing pre-press files.
- Attention to detail while working under pressure.
- Ability to multi–task and stay organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent and creative thinker.
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, too.
Salary will be determined based on experience.
This is a in office, full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana with some remote flexibility.
A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to make materials of varying styles is required to be considered for this position.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined or do not include a link to a portfolio will not be considered for this position. Please email your resumé along with a link to your portfolio of your work. email@example.com