Digital Analytics & SEO/SEM Specialist
People Who Think, LLC is seeking a skilled digital analytics and SEO/SEM specialist to analyze data across various platforms, provide insights and provide for the SEO and SEM needs of several of the agency’s clients. This role will be responsible for setup and management of various web metrics tools, collecting and interpreting data from multiple analytics sources, creating reports and recaps with actionable insights, managing SEM campaigns and implementing frontend SEO for a few of the agency’s client’s websites. This position’s contributions will be integral to the agency’s development of future strategies for its clients, primarily those served by the Fridge and Innovative Advertising divisions of People Who Think.
- Ongoing analysis of web traffic metrics and potential participation in the development of solutions that can be pitched to boost web presence.
- Look for trends in the data that reveal new opportunities for the agency to enhance its efforts on behalf of the client or expand its service offerings for a client.
- Constant monitoring of SEO, SEM and sales performance metrics to:
- Recommend front end and back end optimization improvements
- Take advantage of user trends
- Forecast trends
- Provide data analysis and strategic insights across all website properties hosted by the agency including:
- Quarterly SEO reporting
- Monthly GA4 reporting
- Creation and implementation of all tracking methodologies and maintain tracking requirements document for internal reference. This includes managing and updating Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient in SEO best practices, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and Link Building.
- Create quality content, research keyword trends and develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Assist third party resources with campaign tracking/tagging needs.
- Implement and analyze A/B or multivariate tests to provide in-depth insights; responsible for developing detailed testing documentation for internal and external approval.
- Focus on keeping up with best practices and benchmarks for data comparisons.
- Be prepared to deliver ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bridge the gap between thinking and executing.
- Help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of paid search and SEO for the agency (i.e. Google Partner Program).
- Keep track of changes and trends in search marketing and search optimization, educating employees and clients
- Expert knowledge of all Google properties (Ads, GA4, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.), required
- SEO best practices proficient, required
- Detail-oriented, problem-solver with an insatiable curiosity, required
- Self-motivated, reliable and detail-oriented, required
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, required
- Fluent with SEMRush, Spy Fu, Moz and Yoast SEO, required
- Minimum of 2 years experience where SEM, SEO, Analytics and Tracking were primary job responsibilities, required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, a plus
- Experience with other third party tags/UTM, floodlights, pixels, a plus.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools, a plus
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities. This is a full-time position and salary will be determined based on experience.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined will not be considered for this position.