People Who Think is hiring a Digital Coordinator, with responsibilities focused on digital-based marketing communications. This includes, but is not limited to, social media paid and organic placement, social marketing content calendars, search marketing paid and organic strategies, trafficking of digital assets, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns, trend monitoring, performance reporting and more.
The position requires a detail-oriented, proactive team player who can multitask and handle multiple, diverse situations in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and should have recent experience with digital marketing.
- Assists Digital Director and Digital Media Buyer in planning, placement, monitoring, optimizing, auditing and performance recaps.
- Assists Digital Media Buyer with post campaign financial audits.
- Assists Digital Director and Digital Media Buyer with outlining project/campaign goals, objectives, measures of success and target audiences.
- Confirm asset needs and specifications with Account and Production teams.
- Partners with creative and production teams on performance results, trends, inspiration, optimization opportunities, etc.
- Initiates campaign-specific reporting (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly), collaborating with Digital Director on analyzing data and outlining potential optimization opportunities.
- Works with Digital Director and Digital Media Buying on outlining tracking for digital-based campaigns pre-launch.
- Familiarity with tools like Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other analytics platforms for performance reporting.
- Passionate focus on keeping up with industry trends and changes and sharing findings with the team.
- Assists new business team with advertising for our internal agencies. This may include paid search, social media content, email marketing and blog posting.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strives for accuracy and pays attention to details.
- A passion for staying abreast of digital trends across the spectrum.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills, especially with coworkers. Must be able to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Self-motivated and success-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media or related field is required.
- At least two years of professional experience required.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics is a plus.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who do not meet these requirements need not apply.