Digital Marketing Analyst
People Who Think, LLC is seeking a detail-oriented, strategic thinker for the position of Digital Marketing Analyst. Eligible candidates must have knowledge of how to pull and analyze data points from Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush and other digital platforms to not only report on key insights and trends, but also provide optimization recommendations to enhance digital marketing outcomes. Must be capable of working well under time constraints and have impeccable organization skills to adeptly prioritizing workload.
- Daily monitoring, manipulation and mining of data for all active campaigns across multiple platforms to identify opportunities to scale.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly reporting for all in-market campaigns depending on the cadence agreed to at the start of the campaign and/or client relationship. Reports must monitor campaign progression against agreed upon KPIs in addition to the effectiveness of landing pages, CTAs, ad copy, creative iterations, etc. and include strong recommendations for media, web or creative optimization based on how the campaign is progressing.
- Monthly or quarterly reporting on the performance of various websites the agency hosts and manages based on the cadence agreed to at the start of the client relationship. Reports to include key traffic trends and seasonality (if relevant), source traffic breakdown, organic keyword performance, etc and recommendations. Reports to also compare current data set to historic data (MoM, QoQ and/or YoY).
- Quarterly SEO reporting on select accounts. Reports will evaluate progress QoQ and YoY inclusive of an evaluation of organic impressions, clicks, page position, keyword rankings and opportunities based on search volume. Reports will also outline technical issues impacting performance, specifically errors and warnings to be addressed.
- Be prepared to deliver ad hoc reports quickly as needed.
- Provide data analysis and strategic insights across all digital platforms and identify areas to optimize performance by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns and communicate those findings, along with suggestions for improvements or changes, to relevant colleagues.
- Help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of paid search, display, social and other digital marketing channels.
- Address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, attribution, ROAS/ROI, optimization strategies, user behavior and campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the development teams to regularly outline recommendations and technical changes to client’s and agency’s websites to improve SEO performance.
- Develop and maintain tracking requirements document for internal reference. This will outline the tracking means, type of tracking element what insights to be garnered from the tracking.
- Work in tandem with the Digital Marketing Manager as well as the Account Leadership, Creative and Web Development teams on campaign planning and implementation such as competitive research, identifying proper segmentation for targeted digital campaigns, making event tracking recommendations, etc.
- Implement and analyze A/B or multi-variant tests to provide in-depth insights; responsible for developing detailed testing documentation for internal and external approval.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve digital marketing process and makes recommendations.
- Look for trends in the data that reveal new opportunities for the agency to enhance its efforts on behalf of the client or expand its service offerings for a client.
- Focus on keeping up with digital marketing trends, best practices and benchmarks for data comparisons.
- Detail-oriented, problem-solver with an insatiable curiosity.
- Self-motivated, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands all potential digital KPIs and how to properly pair those with campaign objectives.
- Fluent with reporting systems such as Google Analytics, SEMRush and Moz.
- Detailed understanding of digital tracking methods, including but not limited to pixels/floodlight tags, conversion tags, UTM and event tracking.
- Needs to push beyond traditional data queries to understand online behavior from a user and site experience perspective
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate successes and failures of digital campaigns to the team, as well as articulate what the data means and potential impacts to non-technical/non-digital colleagues and clients.
- Experience working at an advertising agency is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 3 years working in an analytical, data-driven position
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, too. Salary will be determined based on experience.
This is an in office, full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana with some remote flexibility.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined will not be considered for this position.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org