People Who Think, LLC is seeking a skilled and results-driven Web Director to plan and execute all website and search-based strategies for clients across all three divisions of the agency – Innovative Advertising, Innovative Politics and Fridge.
- Set website marketing strategies for new and prospective clients.
- Research website strategies for current clients to identify new opportunities.
- Ongoing analysis of web traffic metrics and development of solutions that can be pitched to boost web presence.
- Implement and analyze A/B or multi-variant tests to provide in-depth insights; responsible for developing detailed testing documentation for internal and external approval.
- Look for trends in the data that reveal new opportunities for the agency to enhance its efforts on behalf of the client or expand its service offerings for a client.
- Focus on keeping up with best practices and benchmarks for data comparisons.
- Constant monitoring of SEO, SEM and sales performance metrics to:
- Recommend front end and back end optimization improvements
- Take advantage of user trends
- Forecast trends
- Build strong client relationships.
- Creation and implementation of all tracking methodologies and maintain tracking requirements document for internal reference.
- Keep up-to-date with user preferences and proactively suggest new approaches.
- Analyze user experience data.
- Liaise with the Account Leadership, Design and Content teams to optimize clients’ website experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish best practices for all of the agency’s website and search work.
- Provide data analysis and strategic insights across all website properties hosted by the agency including:
- Quarterly SEO reporting
- Monthly GA4 reporting
- Be prepared to deliver ad hoc reports quickly as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology development.
- Help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of paid search and SEO for the agency (i.e. Google Partner Program).
- Address the complex challenges of online sales effectiveness as it relates to direct campaign attribution and ROAS/ROI.
- Evaluate the agency’s website development process and codify it to maximize the agency’s resources, uncover efficiencies, streamline processes and develop post-launch checks and balances.
- Detail-oriented, problem-solver with an insatiable curiosity.
- Self-motivated, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent with SEMRush, Spy Fu, Moz, GA4, GBP and GTM.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Detailed understanding of digital tracking methods, including but not limited to pixels/floodlight tags, conversion tags, UTM and event tracking.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate successes and failures.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, too. Salary will be determined based on experience.
This is an in office, full-time position that can be based in Nashville, TN or Mandeville, LA.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined will not be considered for this position.
Please email your resume to email@example.com