People Who Think is seeking an in office graphic designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy and a team player with clean, simple and engaging visual aesthetics. The right candidate must also have the ability to work with members of the creative department, as well as the account and digital teams. We are looking for a candidate that loves what they do, is excited about joining a growing team and, most importantly, is a pleasure to work with.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create and deliver compelling design solutions for web, social media, print collateral, promotional and audio/visual broadcast projects including but not limited to brochures, ads, presentations, event collateral, signage, infographics, web pages, emails, newsletters and promotional items.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and organizational skills that consistently exceed team expectations.
- Manage multiple projects on schedule within specifications and guidelines
- Image retouching, color correction and manipulation • Maintaining archives and accurate filing systems for all projects
- Create mockups
- 3+ years of graphic design experience.
- Moderate to expert skills on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other Creative Suite software.
- Expert skills on Mac platform.
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Knowledge of the print production process including experience with preparing pre-press files.
- Attention to detail while working under pressure.
- Ability to multi–task and stay organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent and creative thinker.
- Advertising agency experience preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. People Who Think provides a benefit package including flexible work hours, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off (PTO) and continuing education opportunities.
Please email your resume along with a link to your portfolio. A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to make materials of varying styles is required to be considered for this position. This is a full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana. No Telecommuting.
Please email your resume with A PDF PORTFOLIO and/or demo reel of work to firstname.lastname@example.org