Inbound Marketing Manager
Seeking an inquisitive self-starter to mange all aspects of our broad-based digital inbound marketing for new business development. This position is solely responsible for attracting traffic to our five websites; building interest, engagement and community growth across our ten social profiles and developing a more robust email marketing and blogging program for our three divisions and two product offerings.
In addition to attracting qualified site traffic and social followers, this position is responsible for converting leads. Once the leads have been acquired, this position, with assistance from sales personnel, will nurture those leads to convert into clients, the latter of which will also involve our Account Leadership and Management teams.
- Manage the strategy and set-up of all inbound marketing for the agency and its numerous divisions and product offerings.
- Collaborate with and motivate teammates to play an active role in producing the strategically sound assets and deliverables needed to maintain consistent inbound efforts despite frequently competing with other project deadlines.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels for enhanced lead generation.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, emails, videos, graphics, etc.
- Organically grow email lists.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance through on and off-page efforts.
- Convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, content and lead generation forms.
- Grow blog traffic by providing regular, helpful content aligned with our target’s needs and interests.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and incentives that succeed through email.
- Track, measure, analyze and optimize all initiatives with formal reporting to the Management team monthly.
- Actively engage internal digital personnel to support all inbound marketing through SEM buys aligned with defined SEO strategies for each division and product offering, as well as inclusion of results in monthly reporting.
- Actively engage internal PR personnel to support all inbound marketing efforts with frequent follow-up and monitoring, as well as inclusion of the status of those efforts in monthly reporting.
- Develop dynamic work flows that convert prospects.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO, social, email and content marketing.
- Minimum 3-years experience managing an inbound sales program.
- Clear understanding of how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Experience executing trigger-based email marketing campaigns.
- A command of best practices and trends for successful SEO, blogging and email marketing.
- A well-rounded understanding of each social media outlet and command of each network’s best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage projects with many moving parts.
- A self-starter with high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency.
- A creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org