Media Team Coordinator
People Who Think is searching for a Media Team Coordinator with responsibilities focused on the development and implementation of targeted campaigns for a variety of media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Digital media strategy, planning and placement — Standard Online Display, Pre-roll Video, Social Media, Paid Search, Connected TV, etc.
- Traditional paid media strategy, planning and placement — Print, Radio, Broadcast, Out-of-home (OOH), etc.
- Internal business development initiatives
The position requires a detail-oriented, proactive team player who can multi-task and handle multiple, diverse situations in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and should have recent, relevant experience. To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen interest in creating and implementing cost-efficient and effective media campaigns. Top candidates will be critical thinkers with fantastic time management and planning skills.
- Assists Director and Senior Media Buyer in planning, placement, monitoring, optimizing, auditing and performance recaps.
- Collaborates with other team members to research and evaluate market data.
- Assists Director and Senior Media Buyer on outlining project/campaign goals, objectives, measures of success and target audiences.
- Partners with Director and Senior Media Buyer to choose the best media outlet for the project/campaign.
- Ability to prepare and present proposals to internal and external teams.
- Assists Director and Senior Media Buyer with billing and post campaign financial audits.
- Manages project budgets and timelines.
- Confirm asset needs and specifications with Account Leader and Production teams.
- Partners with creative and production teams on performance results, trends, inspiration, optimization opportunities, etc.
- Initiates campaign-specific reporting (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly), collaborating with the team on analyzing data and outlining potential optimization opportunities.
- Ability to prepare and present performance reporting to internal and external teams.
- Works with Director and Senior Media Buyer on outlining tracking for digital-based campaigns pre-launch.
- Familiarity with tools like Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Strata, SEMRush and other analytics platforms for performance reporting.
- Passionate focus on keeping up with industry trends and changes and sharing findings with the team.
- Assists new business team with advertising for our internal agencies. This may include paid search, social media, email marketing and blog posting.
- Stays abreast of industry trends, including new platforms and technologies for paid media.
Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degrees in Communications/Media, Marketing or a related field.
- At least two years of work experience in Media, Marketing or similar required.
- Deep understanding of media channels, pros/cons and best practices.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience in different media platforms and analytics tools including, but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Strata is a plus.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication.
- Superb project management and organizational skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strives for accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- A passion for staying abreast of digital trends across the spectrum.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills, especially with coworkers. Must be able to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Self-motivated and success-driven.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. People Who Think provides a benefit package including flexible work hours, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off (PTO) and continuing education opportunities.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing. This is a full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana. No Telecommuting.
For those interested in the position and who meet the requirements outlined, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org