Experienced, detail-oriented, self-starter sought for the position of Sales Manager at a full-service advertising agency. Eligible candidates must have strong strategy and analytical skills.
The main function of this position is to meet the agency’s new business revenue growth through acquisition of new clients. Position will be solely responsible for maximizing the agency’s new business potential by crafting and executing sales plans that keep the agency competitive within each of the niche categories it serves.
- Set sales objectives.
- Design and implement a strategic new business growth plan that expands the agency’s client base and ensures the agency has a strong competitive presence.
- Growth plan to include the development and management of a coordinated, multi-tiered outbound marketing campaign.
- Regular monitoring of the performance of all outbound sales initiatives and optimizing efforts to increase performance.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts and staying abreast of new product/service opportunities and competitive status.
- Coordinate all logistical aspects of RFP and new business pitching to ensure the agency’s new business team’s efforts are coordinated and agency resources are being maximized.
- Communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the agency.
Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager with proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
Excellent communication and people management skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com