Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Greater New Orleans Area for the past two years, People Who Think is a full-service advertising agency seeking to hire a Political Administrator. We are looking for someone who is excited about joining our team and, most importantly, is a pleasure to work with.
The Political Administrator will work under the agency’s political division, Innovative Politics, which specializes in the development of campaigns for conservative candidates and issue advocacy groups. The position requires a resourceful, detail-oriented individual who is forward-thinking and a proactive team player. Eligible candidates must be flexible, self-starters that can handle multiple, diverse situations in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and should have recent campaign, policy and/or agency, marketing, or media experience.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting senior staff by coordinating and managing key account activities, which range from conducting secondary research and compiling reference materials to updating plans and purchase orders.
- Developing and maintaining jobs in progress, project calendars, budgets, client files, and other key documents
- Communicating with clients (email and phone) regarding the initial preparation of and subsequent edits to all creative deliverables developed by the agency’s production teams
- Supporting resource allocation by coordinating with team members to prioritize projects based on drop/flight/event dates or other outreach plans
- Updating senior staff on the status of all accounts and individual projects
- Following agency project management systems and protocols
- Manage time wisely and track time spent against all activities/outputs
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a basic knowledge of government structure, legislation, and the legislative process. Having a deep understanding of these structures and processes is a plus.
- Possess a desire to support conservative candidates in their election to various offices throughout the country.
- Have exceptional writing/editing skills.
- Be a strong critical thinker.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal competencies, including the ability to always speak with clarity, confidence, and courtesy.
- Exude a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence.
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Be responsive to critiques and constructive criticism from clients and senior staff.
- Be adept at taking in and evaluating/interpreting information, verifying data/messaging accuracy, prioritizing tasks, and resolving grievances.
- Have already earned a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Have the availability to travel, if needed.
People Who Think provides a benefit package including, medical and dental insurance, a 4% match 401K program, paid time off and continuing education opportunities.
Salary will be determined based on experience.
This is a in office, full-time position based in Mandeville, Louisiana with some remote flexibility.
Applications that do not meet the qualifications as outlined will not be considered for this position. Please email your resumé to email@example.com.