Social Media Facilitator
People Who Think, a highly regarded full-service advertising agency based in Mandeville, Louisiana, is excited to announce an opportunity for a versatile and creative individual to join our team as a Social Media Facilitator. This role offers a unique opportunity for a dynamic and self-motivated professional to blend their skills in graphic design and social media management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating visually compelling content that effectively communicates the narratives and messages of political figures and advocacy campaigns. This position requires an understanding of how to shape and convey political tones and messages through both graphic design elements and strategic social media content, ensuring a cohesive and impactful presentation of our client’s objectives and values.
- Designing compelling visual content for social media – both organic and paid.
- Producing engaging and organic social media content and coordinating social media strategies.
- Working closely with clients and various departments to properly convey strategic communications and design plans exclusively for social media platforms that complement the agency’s other planned tactics for the candidate/campaign.
- Retouching, color correction, and image manipulation, as needed.
- Maintaining archives and organizing files for all projects.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience and/or relevant experience in communications or social media.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Canva Pro
- Experience on Mac platform.
- Understanding of design principles and an ability to efficiently and effectively create content for social media that gets results (engagement, clicks, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and a team-player attitude.
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of styles and skills in both design and social media content (required for consideration).
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 4% match 401K program.
- Paid time off and continuing education opportunities.
This is an in-office, full-time position with limited remote flexibility.
Salary will be determined based on experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Greater New Orleans Area and are committed to maintaining a positive and collaborative work environment.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio showcasing your graphic design work on social media to email@example.com. Applications that do not meet the qualifications or do not include a portfolio will not be considered.